With flexible floor plans and suites of all sizes, find the space that is right for your business. Move right in to a turn-key first-class suite, or work with Cummings’ in-house design and construction team to create your desired layout, including private offices, custom work stations, or laboratory space.
• Upper floor balconies featuring views of the Boston skyline
• Suites from 100 square feet to full floors at 63,000 square feet
• Wide-open floor plans to provide maximum flexibility in layout
Building design features include:
• Attached 900-car free parking garage plus additional surface parking
• Seven-story steel frame with precast concrete, extensive curtain walls
• Continuous ribbon windows, upper floor balconies and three-story atrium
• High visibility first-floor business service/retail suites directly fronting on Routes 128 / I-95
With continuous glass curtainwalls and ribbon windows, client suites are awash in sunlight throughout the work day.
The property includes many additional elements often associated with a green building. Environmentally friendly elements include water-saving fixtures, electric vehicle (EV) charging stations, shaded parking, rainwater storage, high recycled content materials, construction waste recycling, building recycling programs, and green housekeeping.
The building also features a major 280 kW photovoltaic solar array that powers much of the common area electrical load for 300 TradeCenter. This solar plant produces more than 300,000 kilowatt hours of clean electricity annually.
High-efficiency glass, special roof and wall insulation, and efficient lighting were very important in achieving LEED Gold pre-certification for TradeCenter 128. Leasing clients enjoy the benefits of these and other energy-saving features.
Energy-efficient design and construction, premium efficiency HVAC and lighting systems, and high-performance glass contribute to energy savings.
On-site public transportation (MBTA bus), dedicated bicycle storage, and preferred parking for low-emission vehicles support lower emission and lower cost transit options.
Operable windows, upper floor balconies, and energy recovery fresh-air ventilators enhance air quality.
With workplace wellness in mind, TradeCenter 128 provides frequent cleaning and disinfection of common areas during business hours. The building offers in-suite restrooms, independent HVAC systems, recently upgraded air filtration, and operable windows to allow fresh air.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken a number of steps to encourage social distancing and help reduce the spread of respiratory illness.
• Signage in the building reminds visitors of important orders and precautionary measures to minimize the risk of COVID-19 spread.
• Signage alerts visitors to the Commonwealth’s recommendation to maintain distance in our main elevators, in hallways, and when using our "up" and "down" stairways.
The following actions have been taken to increase the flow of fresh air within the building:
• HVAC unit filters were upgraded to a higher level of filtration.
• Building exhaust fan run times and fresh air intakes have been increased to the maximum levels allowable for effective and sustainable operation.
• Cummings Properties’ custodial staff cleans and disinfects building common areas at least two times per day, with the most frequently touched areas being addressed more often. Our team uses a bleach and water solution, as recommended by CDC.
• The areas regularly disinfected include building entrance and common area door handles; railings; elevator buttons and handrails; vending machines; water fountains; and restroom counters, faucets, toilets, and doors.